BPMI.org :: View topic - BPMN to BPEL use cases
BPMI.org Forum Index BPMI.org
Community Forum
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

BPMN to BPEL use cases

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BPMI.org Forum Index -> BPMN
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
BPMIdado



Joined: 03 Nov 2004
Posts: 1

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 9:15 pm    Post subject: BPMN to BPEL use cases Reply with quote

Hi all.
I'm looking for simple use cases that helps me to understand the mapping of a BPMN diagram and the corresponding BPEL xml file. I mean something that show me a simple BPD, the values of BMPN attributes for each element and the final BPEL file. I know the BPMI.org "e-mail voting process" but I think that, for a beginner, is not easy to understand because the example tries to cover many features of BPMN.
Thank in advance for help.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Stephen A White



Joined: 31 Jul 2004
Posts: 67
Location: Irvine, CA, USA

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 3:58 am    Post subject: BPMN to BPEL use cases Reply with quote

I am working on an example for this. I don't have it prepared yet, but will post whenever I can. If anyone else has an example, then let us know.

-Steve
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BPMI.org Forum Index -> BPMN All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB 2.0.10 © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group