BPMI.org :: View topic - Mapping to BPEL4WS
BPMI.org Forum Index BPMI.org
Community Forum
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mapping to BPEL4WS

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BPMI.org Forum Index -> BPMN
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
dqson



Joined: 29 Nov 2004
Posts: 2

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 2:11 pm    Post subject: Mapping to BPEL4WS Reply with quote

Hi all,

I am newbee. Could you help me with simple example as following.
Assume I have a WS such as http://localhost/WorkflowBuilder/security.asmx and a method login(UserInfo login(string userName,string password))

And I have an task such as WSLogIn, its type is Service

Tell me how assign the other properties of the task
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Stephen A White



Joined: 31 Jul 2004
Posts: 67
Location: Irvine, CA, USA

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 4:03 am    Post subject: Mapping to BPEL4WS Reply with quote

I don't quite follow your example, but you'll need to supply at least the following things:

partnerLink
portType
operation
variable(s)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
dqson



Joined: 29 Nov 2004
Posts: 2

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:55 am    Post subject: Re: Mapping to BPEL4WS Reply with quote

I know I need to supply these things, but How to map they?
---------------------------
Stephen A White wrote:
I don't quite follow your example, but you'll need to supply at least the following things:

partnerLink
portType
operation
variable(s)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BPMI.org Forum Index -> BPMN All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB 2.0.10 © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group