BPMI.org :: View topic - Usergroups
BPMI.org Forum Index BPMI.org
Community Forum
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Usergroups

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BPMI.org Forum Index -> General Posts
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
lfischer



Joined: 30 Jul 2004
Posts: 31
Location: Florida

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 10:49 pm    Post subject: Usergroups Reply with quote

User Groups and other categories are invisible unless you are registered and logged in.
_________________
Executive Director
BPMI.org
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Doc



Joined: 17 Jan 2005
Posts: 1
Location: San Diego, CA

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 10:26 pm    Post subject: iGrafx user Forum Reply with quote

Does anyone have interest in an iGrafx user forum? The 2005 version of iGrafx contains BPMI support.

I have used the standard iGrafx mapping system for the past six months with excellent success. The simulations within the program are relatively intuitive to use (with some exceptions).

I have not used the BPMI standards for my simulations. I would like to talk to someone who has experience with iGrafx and BPMI so that I can know if there is an improvement in my models if I go to BPMI. The one feature that I saw that I liked, was the ability to error check the BPMI diagrams, this is not available within the standeard diagrams (you run the sim. if it doesn't work, then find the error, this can be very challenging with process maps that are 18' x 3').

- Doc
_________________
If time is of the essence, then why is time so volitile?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BPMI.org Forum Index -> General Posts All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB 2.0.10 © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group