| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
masood
Joined: 07 Feb 2005 Posts: 9 Location: Pune-India
|
Posted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 3:02 pm Post subject: Reference Subprocess/Task, Page Conector |
|
|
Hi Friends,
I'm Modleing business process using Process Modeler Tool. I'm facing problem in refrence subprocess/task and off page connector. In Process modeler the Atttribute field "taskRef" for Refrence Subprocess/Task and "LinkID and ProcessRef" for Link comes in 'Grey'. So I'm not able to enter any thing in these fields. please tell me the steps for performing these two taks. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Derek Miers

Joined: 02 Aug 2004 Posts: 45 Location: London
|
Posted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 7:24 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Masood - I suggest you ask that question of the vendor whose process modelling tool you are using. BPMI.org does not develop or support process modellng tools as such, it is focused on the underlying specifications for product and promotion of BPM as an approach. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|