| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
David Newall
Joined: 16 Mar 2005 Posts: 1
|
Posted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 9:40 am Post subject: Best Practice Guidleines |
|
|
Hi,
I am responsible for pulling together business process modeling group within the organisation.
I am really trying to find a set of modeling "best practice" guidelines. Adoption of this across the business has potentially great benefit. However their is the oppurtunity to dilute that benefit in the transition from modeling to build if those persons building the models have done so in an unstructured, unguided manner. Consistency of modeling approach would go some way to mitigating this risk.
If anyone have any suggestions on material I can review in order to pull together the best practice approach, I would be most grateful.
Thanks
David |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
tjain
Joined: 20 Apr 2005 Posts: 1
|
Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 9:21 am Post subject: Best Practice Guidleines |
|
|
Hi
try to extract som info from www.bpmn.org/Documents/ Mapping%20BPMN%20to%20BPEL%20Example.pdf
Cheers!
Tushar |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|