| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
dqson
Joined: 29 Nov 2004 Posts: 2
|
Posted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 2:11 pm Post subject: Mapping to BPEL4WS |
|
|
Hi all,
I am newbee. Could you help me with simple example as following.
Assume I have a WS such as http://localhost/WorkflowBuilder/security.asmx and a method login(UserInfo login(string userName,string password))
And I have an task such as WSLogIn, its type is Service
Tell me how assign the other properties of the task |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Stephen A White

Joined: 31 Jul 2004 Posts: 67 Location: Irvine, CA, USA
|
Posted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 4:03 am Post subject: Mapping to BPEL4WS |
|
|
I don't quite follow your example, but you'll need to supply at least the following things:
partnerLink
portType
operation
variable(s) |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
dqson
Joined: 29 Nov 2004 Posts: 2
|
Posted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:55 am Post subject: Re: Mapping to BPEL4WS |
|
|
I know I need to supply these things, but How to map they?
---------------------------
| Stephen A White wrote: |
I don't quite follow your example, but you'll need to supply at least the following things:
partnerLink
portType
operation
variable(s) |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|